Our team of procurement experts are working around the clock provide services to our healthcare clients by sourcing and delivering critical lifesaving pharmaceuticals at lightning fast speeds. We work closely with our supply partners and couriers to deliver prompt and cost effective solutions in emergency and market shortage situations. Contact Us
- 5 Things to Know about Delta-8 Tetrahydrocannabinol – Delta-8 THCDelta-8 THC products are not approved by the FDA and may put you at risk.
- Clinical Outcome Assessment (COA) Qualification ProgramThe Clinical Outcome Assessment (COA) Qualification program manages the qualification process for COAs intended to address unmet public health needs, works directly with requestors in guiding COA development for qualification.
- What's New Related to DrugsWant to know what's new on drugs from FDA? This page provides quick links to the latest on a variety of topics including: drug approvals, safety warnings, drug shortages, etc.
- FDA authorizes bamlanivimab and etesevimab monoclonal antibody therapy for post-exposure prophylaxis (prevention) for COVID-19FDA revised the EUA for bamlanivimab and etesevimab, administered together, to include emergency use as post-exposure prophylaxis (prevention) for COVID-19 in patients who are at high risk for progression to severe COVID-19, including hospitalization or death.
- List of Determinations Including Written RequestIn accordance with section 505A(e)(1) of the Act, as amended by FDAAA (Pub. L. No. 110-85), the following list identifies those approved drugs for which a pediatric exclusivity determination was made, on or after September 27, 2007.