Our team of procurement experts are working around the clock provide services to our healthcare clients by sourcing and delivering critical lifesaving pharmaceuticals at lightning fast speeds. We work closely with our supply partners and couriers to deliver prompt and cost effective solutions in emergency and market shortage situations. Contact Us
- What's New Related to DrugsWant to know what's new on drugs from FDA? This page provides quick links to the latest on a variety of topics including: drug approvals, safety warnings, drug shortages, etc.
- Remarks by Anna Abram to the Food Allergy Summit - 11/14/2019Remarks by Anna Abram, Deputy Commissioner for Policy, Legislation, and International Affairs, to the Food Allergy Summit in Washington, DC on November 14, 2019
- FDA approves new antibacterial drug to treat complicated urinary tract infections as part of ongoing efforts to address antimicrobial resistanceThe FDA today approved Fetroja (cefiderocol), an antibacterial drug for treatment of patients with complicated urinary tract infections (cUTI), including kidney infections caused by susceptible Gram-negative microorganisms, who have limited or no alternative treatment options.
- Arthritis Advisory Committee RosterAdvisory Committees (Drugs)
- Fraude en la SaludInformación para el consumidor sobre el fraude en la salud y cómo evitar ser estafado.