Our team of procurement experts are working around the clock provide services to our healthcare clients by sourcing and delivering critical lifesaving pharmaceuticals at lightning fast speeds. We work closely with our supply partners and couriers to deliver prompt and cost effective solutions in emergency and market shortage situations. Contact Us
- 2019 Drug Safety Communications2019 Drug Safety Communications
- Antimicrobial Resistance Information from FDAAntimicrobial resistance (AMR)—the ability of a microorganism (bacteria, virus, fungi, parasite) to resist the effects of a drug—is a serious, complex and costly public health problem. Learn what FDA is doing to address AMR.
- Biomarker Qualification SubmissionsThe FDA CDER Biomarker Qualification Program invites submitters who have a biomarker qualification project accepted into the Program to voluntarily provide general information about their project and contact information to be posted on the FDA’s public web site. The table below lists submissions that are currently in the qualification process. Submissions listed here are only […]
- Patient Engagement CollaborativeThe Patient Engagement Collaborative (PEC) is an advancement in FDA’s efforts to strengthen its relationship with patient communities and is being coordinated by the FDA’s Patient Affairs Staff (PAS) in the Office of Clinical Policy and Programs (OCPP).
- All Guidances for DrugsAll Guidances for Drugs