Our team of procurement experts are working around the clock provide services to our healthcare clients by sourcing and delivering critical lifesaving pharmaceuticals at lightning fast speeds. We work closely with our supply partners and couriers to deliver prompt and cost effective solutions in emergency and market shortage situations. Contact Us
- FDA requiring Boxed Warning updated to improve safe use of benzodiazepine drug classIncludes warnings about the risks of abuse, addiction, dependence, and withdrawal.
- Biomarker Qualification SubmissionsThe FDA CDER Biomarker Qualification Program invites submitters who have a biomarker qualification project accepted into the Program to voluntarily provide general information about their project and contact information to be posted on the FDA’s public web site. The table below lists submissions that are currently in the qualification process. Submissions listed here are only […]
- Benzodiazepine Drug Class: Drug Safety Communication - Boxed Warning Updated to Improve Safe UseThe FDA is requiring the Boxed Warning be updated by adding other information to the prescribing information for all benzodiazepine medicines. This information will describe the risks of abuse, misuse, addiction, physical dependence, and withdrawal reactions across all the medicines in the class.
- What's New Related to DrugsWant to know what's new on drugs from FDA? This page provides quick links to the latest on a variety of topics including: drug approvals, safety warnings, drug shortages, etc.
- Benzodiazepine Drug InformationBenzodiazepine Drug Information